Do you love cooking? Want to learn how to roll out Gyoza? Do you love customer service? We are looking for a talented associate to join our food cart crew. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.
- Valid Oregon Food Handlers Card.
- Basic kitchen skills of cleaning & doing dishes throughly.
- Being organized and ability to work independently.
- Basic knife skills and handling vegetables & raw meat.
- Good communication skills, being able to take directions.
- Fast learner
- Good work ethics (being on-time, treat customers with respect)
- Submit your resume & cover letter. Please e-mail your short bio/resume with a listing of related skills, and let us know why you want to work for us.
- Online application & interviews. We will set up a phone and/or in-person interview.
- Training Period – We have a two week training/trial period. You will be learning the tasks through the paid work period to see if you will be a good fit. You are expected to learn our menu by the end of this period. Since you will be working in a fast pace environment closely with other employees, it is important us to see you will be a good team-player.
- We will set your hourly pay ($13.50 – $15.00/hr + Tip) based on your experience & ability to learn.
Current Opening (2020 Spring)
Currently we are looking for a part-timer who can work 10-15 hours/week. Our work hours are 11am-8:30pm Wednesday through Sunday. Must be able to work on weekend evenings (5:30pm – 8:30pm).